Home Remedies To Improve Eyesight Fast

Today we are discussing about home remedies for improving eyesight and removal of glasses. Many people in the world are suffering from the diseases such as Myopia and Hyperopia; as resulting they are forced to use glasses.

The visual system of human being works for seeing all the surrounding things and help to understand about the visual theory of world. Without eyesight, it seems like as a bow without arrow. We cannot think about this beautiful world without eyesight.

There are many reasons behind eyesight weakness; the most common is uneven lifestyle, watching TV without blinking, working on computer for long hours, fewer nutrition diets, hereditary disorder etc.
improve_eyesight

Nevertheless, here we are discussing some natural tips and remedies to get rid of glasses and improve your eyesight rapidly. These remedies are very common and influential. After using, eyesight would improve significantly and you would be grateful to Ayurveda.

The Best Natural Remedy For Improve Eyesight at Home

Useful Ingredients For Prepare The Remedy:
  • Almond (Badam)
  • Large Fennel (Sounf)
  • Sugar or (Kuja Mishri) is also known as "Crystallized Sugar lumps".
Note - You may use either Kuja Misri (Crystallized Sugar lumps) or Sugar.

Method To Prepare the Remedy:

Take equal amount of almond, large fennel and sugar (Kuja mishri) and grind them to make a fine powder. Keep the mixture in a glass vessel. Now the remedy is ready for use.

Note: – You also can make more remedy at same time and keep it in a glass vessel on a safe place.

Treatment Method (Dosage):

Take 10 gram of this mixture with 250 ml of milk at every night before you go to sleep. Use this remedy continuously at least for 40 days, resulting your eyes will become brighter and doesn't need glasses. This is true, if you don't believe then should try to feel the effects.

It has also cured from weakness of mind, twisted mind, and amnesia by this remedy.

Precautions:

Give half quantity of medication to minors. To getting full benefit of the remedy, you shouldn’t drink water for two hours after taking the remedy.

Another Effective Remedies & Herbs To Improve Eyesight
  1. You can use black pepper with cow’s butter; it has an effective treatment of weak eyesight.
  2. Wash properly your eyes thrice in a day along with keep water in mouth.
  3. Take a plenty of sleep; it is necessary to give some rest to eyes.
  4. Wash the eyes on every morning with cow’s urine.
  5. Drop cow’s butter (Ghee) in your eyes at night before you goes to sleep.
  6. Take more nutrition diets and proper foods.
  7. Eat more vitamins and protein supplements.
  8. Eat Amla or Indian gooseberry (Emblic myrobalan) in any form such as powder, capsule or tablet, jam or drink the juice of it.
  9. Use Triphala powder; it has a powerful remedy to improve eyesight.
  10. Eat proper and balance diet including green leafy vegetables, salad and fruits.
  11. Try some mandatory eyes exercises to get rid of weak eyesight and glasses.
Some useful herbs and fruits are carrot juice, fish oil, eggs, milk, nuts, dry fruits, nut beans, cabbage, salad, green vegetables, amla, lemon and fruits.

Special Advice:
  • Don’t rubbing hardly the eyes with hands.
  • Take care of eyes from direct sun rays.
  • Take more vitamin C supplements.
  • Keep water in your mouth, when you are wash your face and water should be spraying on eyes.
  • Avoid fried, oily, spicy and fast foods.
  • Stop smoking and drinking of alcohol.
  • Avoid stress and stay cool.
Finally hoping, it will be useful for you. You can comment for any suggestion or query.

Related Remedies:

Best Exercises To Improve Eyesight And Vision of Eyes

503 comments

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 503   Newer›   Newest»
Anonymous Admin

At the end Important notice is given check with doctor before using any of the medicine. If through your medicine one can get better eyesight and if I consult doctors about this medicines to Eyes doctors than do you think Eyes doctors will give me correct answer for this do you think, I think doctors has to close down the clinic. No doctors will give proper consultancy

Anonymous Admin

we take medicine from water do it reduces its benefit?

will it be still beneficial if it is not taken with milk?? is it necessary to take it in the night? ant it be taken in the morning??

Anonymous Admin

hello sir,
cud u please let me know while taking above miture, can i bear my specs for doing day to day work?

It is absolutely correct, but the this important notice is our responsibility for all.

Yes, with water it reduced.

Never, without milk isn't beneficial and the rest of eyes are must important so it is necessary to take this remedy in the night.

is this medicine safe for a 12 yrs old child?

shud it be taken with warm or cold milk?

hello dear,
do we have to mix it in milk ? or eat the mixture and then drink the milk ?
could it be done by regular almond ?

Hi

Is the same can be given to children of 10years old. Pls respond urgently '
Thanks

@lalit
If you read the post carefully then written in caution that "Give half quantity of medicine to the children."

@Shabana
Yes safe but half in quantity.

@niharika
Whatever you want to take, its your choice.

Thanks.
Another question...my husband has milk allergy....can u please recommend a substitute?

Hi

Milk means?

cow milk, buffallo milk?

or packet milk?

plz tell me....

Dear sir can I use any sweets/lolies as the sugar candy?

Hi I would like to try this method but I'm unsure of sugar cane.could you please post a pic of the ingredient.thanks

i ve stored dis remedy in steel vessel..is it important to store in glass vessel..

When you are saying equal amount, what does that mean? equal in weight or we can also measure 1 cup for each?

should we dissolve it in milk, or should we eat the mixture first and then drink milk?

@niharika
sorry but, it's necessary to take this remedy with milk.

you can use sugar.

Please read the post again for your answer and pic of ingredient.

this means equal in weight.

@ashutosh
as per your choice.

Hi Arvind,
I really have bad eyesight, but I am starting to do eye exercises and lighting Diya with ghee and staring at the natural light for 10 minutes, I am also putting ghee in eyes. I kept wearing glasses everytime but now I am trying to rake them off. Will Cow urine in eyes work? Also the remedy which you have gave if I have very bad blurry vision will this cure in 40 days as you say? Please email me: dilshad40@hotmail.com

hi sir i m dev or meri najar bahut kamjor ho chuki hai maine kayi bar eye test karwaya but koi number nahi aata hai doctor kahte h ki bahut jyada no h i m using glasses nd my question is can i make this remedy for one month in a time or its makes daily for use

After grinding them, can make a ball of recommended dose? If so how can I make it and store it? That way it would be easier for my daughter to take a ball and eat w/ milk. And then we don't have to worry about measuring the powder every time she is going to eat.

Yes, you can make for one month or more.

Yes, You can make balls.

Thanks for the reply, This is my second comment, can you please tell me how much is 10 gms in tablespoons.

Sir,meri eyes bht weak ho gai h..meri right eye ka no. -6 h aur left ka -3.5 plz mujhe yeh btaye kya mujhe is medicine se fayeda hoga..mai chashma nahi lgana chahti hu..plz help me

arvind ji , do you have any remedy for increasing height ? , my age is 21 and i do streching exercises daily

@ priyanka
Yes definitely. you should use this and walk barefoot on grass in early morning.

@ Yatharth
you can visit for your answer - Home Remedy To Increase Height

will this really help , cos my age is 21 and i really need to increase height

my daughter 6 years old she suffergng from bad eye sight

You can give this remedy but half in quantity.

@ Yatharth,
Yes it will be a effective remedy and its work.

Hey. I would really like to know if you have any big solutions to stop lazy eye. And if you don't, please help me! Also, how long does this remedy take to notice effects and for how long are these effects?

Sir, your have not replied me. I have ask you how much 10gms is equal in tablespoons.

hi, plz tell me that how can I measure exactly 10grams of this dose?

@ Sadies,
The effects of remedies are permanent and and solution for your questions will be soon.

@ dear,
Once you have to measuring of how much is 10 grams form any measurement devices then later you will come to know or according to me two tablespoons is equal to 10 grams.

@sathyam
According to me that both types of milk are beneficial but cow's milk are considered as ultimate beneficial.

Is it mandatory to use sugar and what fennel seeds are we supposed to use? As in we have got two types of Saunf: one is used as a spice and the other is the thinner one used as mouthfreshner

@pratibha,
Yes, sugar and fennel seeds are mandatory for this remedy, and as your question pure fennel seed which is used as spice. don't use thinner.

hello, I have two questions:
1. I need to be in front of my system for atleast 8 hrs / day, while taking this remedy do stop wearing our spects? will this still work ?
2. Will eating Badam everynite increase our weight in turn?

Kindly respond.

Regards
Monika

10 grams is 2 tea spoons or 2 table spoons?Thanks a lot

Can I use almond milk to make the mixture.
thanks

hi sir.....
i m in a big problem, I don't want wear glasses at this age. I just want to confirm the treatment-

10 gram powder of almond,saunf.sugar with 250g milk every night till 40 days
is it right? please help me

sir,
meri right and left dono eyes ki power -1.25 hai. problem 1-2 sal se hai, sirf 40 dino me sahi
ho jayega kya?

hello, I have two questions:
2. Will eating Badam everynite increase our weight in turn?

Kindly respond.

Regards
Monika

@Monika,
if you will work on system, then needs to wear specs.
and by eating almonds daily, can be improve your memory. Never in weight.

Sir, I have started taking your medicine yesterday. My number is 1.75. I will tell you result after 40 days. even if it gets reduced to 1, I will be happy.

Thanks.

Dear Sir, I have been been wearing glasses for last 13years, will this remedy help improve my sight I am 57years old, I will be grateful for quick reply thank you also I will be starting the remedy from today

Hi Sir,

My 2 year daughter she has myopia (-8 on both eyes). But we believe they can not make an accurate reading at this age. they said to use glasses.
but we didn't used yet and i was looking for an alternative , effective and safe way to how we can save her eyes as healthy all through out her life. Can i choose your above prescription for my baby. Could please tell me how will be the dosage and how long should i continue.
Waiting for your valuable reply. thank You.

Dear Sir,I am 21 yrs old.I have been wearing glasses for the past 8 yrs.My right eye nmbr is -5 and left is -5.5...can i benefit frm this remedy??...i will be really happy if it reduces to atleast -2.....and would like to ask u whether the effect shall last life long or is it just temporary??
kindly reply sir

@leni,
It is really distressing to two years of age, but you don’t need to be disappointed.
Now my question, Is the child's parents has this disease or not?
Or is that a genetic disorder?
Now I’m tells some remedies for it.
First you should be start from fourth volume of mixture. Mix properly this in the milk and give him.
You should drop two drops of butter in his eyes from the dropper twice in a day.
If possible, you should give him to drink some amla (Indian gooseberry) juice daily morning.
And if not when put some amla (Indian gooseberry) powder in a glass of water at night and wash her eyes with this water in next morning.
You may have to use this treatment for a long time. So keep patience and use it.

The effect of this remedy is permanent, do not worry about it.

Hi Sir,

thanks for your reply.
My husband has myopia -5 & -4.5. from your reply above, what you mean by "start from fourth volume of mixture" I didn't understand. Anyway sir i just made today the powder (dry almond(plain), lump sugar,fennel seeds).I hope i can start from today to give her 5 gram of the powder(i.e. 1 Spoon) with boiled milk.(i.e the powder to be mixed after the milk just cool or immediately after the milk get boiled).

Sir IS IT right for her?.

As i told you doctors advised to use glasses so can we let her to use the glass and continue this remedy as well. Also her nasal bridge is flat from birth. the delivery was after 37 weeks and we don't know what is the exact reasons behind the eye vision and flat nasal bridge.Due to flat nasal bridge there is a fold on both eyes start point near to the nasal bridge so sometimes feels like she has squint.
Doctors it will go may be as she growing up.

How we get the Amla Powder, we are staying in out side of India and how we can use butter for eyes. can we avoid it.

The treatment should continue longtime i.e.you meant all the above remedies or just the powder with milk, Could you please specify.?

Sir, If you don't mind can we get your contact Tel. Are you a Doctor otherwise can you refer an expert so once we come to Kerala they can diagnose her and start more medicines if needed.

As a parent we are too worried especially she had myopia from her childhood itself. We know that this time is extremely precious moments of life and for my baby its with a heavy glass. What to do. Just to realize the bitterness.

Hi ,

Yes My husband has myopia -4.5 & -5.

My delivery was after 37 weeks and we don't know what was the exact cause of this early eye sight problem. Her nasal bridge is flat so there is fold on the start points of the eyes so sometimes seems like she has squint. Doctors said sometimes it will go as she growing up.

for the myopia - ;

According to your reply above"start from the fourth volume of mixture" what you mean by that.

We are living out side of India so how we get Amla powder. I think she will not drink but i can wash her eyes(it means the water should go inside the eyes or just out side)

For the butter, can we avoid it. i think she will not let me.

The treatment should continue long time it means all the above remedies or just milk & powder.

Can we use this remedies as well as with glasses like we have an appointment on this Saturday and doctor said should start glasses as soon as otherwise it will lead to lazy eye.

Is it possible to get your contact tel. Are u a doctor? otherwise could you please suggest a good pediatric Doctor so once we come to Kerala they can diagnose and start any other medications if needed.

we are too worried to see her with a heavy glass during her precious childhood days.what to do just to realize the bitterness of life.

Hi ,

Yes My husband has myopia -4.5 & -5.

for the myopia - ;

Anyway I made the powder(Dry Almond Plain + Fennel + Lump sugar); 5 gram of this powder i.e 1 spoon with boiled milk is it? ( can i put the powder to milk immediately it get boiled or just wait to cool a little). is it ok 120ml Milk + 1 teaspoon powder.

For the butter, can we avoid it. i think she will not let me.

@Leni,
fourth volume means that 1/4 of this remedy and you can mix it in milk and give her.
And if doctor gives advice to wearing glasses then definitely you should do this and continue these remedies.
put this mixture in the milk when it become lukewarm.

Thanq for the reply Sir!:)....Sir i would like to how many months will it take for my number to reduce..as it is high..-5 and -5.5....will 3 months be sufficient??..

Sir my son was 5 yrs old and he had nearsightedness for both eyes.will the above medicine helps for him too? If so how much quantity do I need to give him and how maby days? in the mixture above said, is it fennal seeds or anise seeds ( vaamu) to be used.coz I was told by my friend as vaamu.so confusedsir..plz help me

Hi Sir,

the powder has a leading taste of fennel so my daughter doesn't like to drink it so can i add more quantity of Almond & lump sugar. Is it make the real benefit.

if a person is diabetic so what will the substitute for sugar as everything in equal amount
thanks.

You should give him half quantity of this mixture and use only fennel seeds.

@Leni,
Yes you can..

In this situation you can use this remedy without sugar or you can mix honey in it.

has anyone benefited till now??

Sir can i give this mixture in horlicks instead of plain milk.?

dear sir i am still waiting for reply, will this remedy improve my sight as i said i am 57 years old , anxiously waiting for reply, thanks in advance

Why not.. this remedy is useful for everyone. with this you can put some amla (Indian gooseberry) powder in a glass of water at night and wash yours eyes with this water in next morning. this is definitely beneficial for your eyes.

Yes you can, but use only pure milk for this.

Sir pure milk means milk regular cow milk with horlicks?? Right sir??

You mean to say is avoid instant horlicks mixture or any kind of instant milk mixtures?

Am mixing horlicks powder in hot milk along with almomd mixture...

Is it the right way?..also sir plz help me how to avoid lazy eye for my son?.any exercises or any solution

Dear Sir,

My five year old daughter is having sight of -1.5 & -2. We came to know today only. Whether we can use above remedy for her? How long we should use? Whether she should use glasses as Doctor recommended to use. If we use that remedy, her sight will become normal. Further, I want to tell is that her mother is having sight of -15.

Please reply at the earliest to rrrvv@rediffmail.com . Thanks in Advance.

hey....
has anyone able to remove glasses permanently????pls reply

@Ravi,
Ok..Don't worry about it.
You can use some remedies for it.
First you can be start from fourth volume (1/4) of this mixture and after some time you can use half amount of this. Mix properly this remedy in the milk and give him.
You can drop two drops of butter in her eyes from the dropper twice in a day.
You should give her to drink some amla (Indian gooseberry) juice at daily morning.
And if not possible, when put some amla (Indian gooseberry) powder in a glass of water at night and wash her eyes with this water in next morning.
You may have to use this treatment for a long time, So keep patience and use it.
You should use glasses for her as doctor recommended while using these remedies.

Yes, pure milk means regular cow's milk with horlicks and for lazy eyes use blinking and eyes movements exercises.

I hope this miracle works

Do all these ingredients have to be organic?

Thank you sir....

sir mene properly use kiya pr thik ni hua...........please suggest me another prooved way..........please take action immediatly.i m in a big trouble......

Dear Arvind thank you for your reply, i will will try washing eyes with amla recipe above . once again thank you

pawan lumaer Admin

sir, kya regular 40 dino ke baad bhi use kar sakte h

should it be only taken with cow milk or we can eat dairy milk??

Hi sir, I have -3.5 sight on both eyes.At present iam using contact lenses. While taking your treatment can i continue using contact lenses.Will there be any effect.Please reply.

Sir, If both the parent wear spects and have spects no -4 and -3 respectively, does this medicine work on their children? It is in their genes, so is it possible that their children need not to wear spects the whole life? Plz answer.

There are no side effects of above mentioned cure. so there is no harm to try it once, I hope and i wish that your child eyesight becomes normal, still i insist you to consult local Ayurveda doctor, before taking my medicine.

You should avoid washing your eyes with amla powder, while having contact lens. But you can take it as written above.

I do not have your diagnosis with me, and there is limitation of this blog, if you are in big trouble, then you should immediately consult with specialist.

Yes, You can it's your choice.

I am 14 years old so will I also hav to take this remidi in half of the quantity?

hello sir
equal amount of almond , sauf , sugar ...
can amount of sugar be made less as compared to almond and sauf??..... sir plzz do reply.

As your choice, you can.

hello sir
can the amount of sugar be made less as compared to almond and sauf .....??????

I work in shift duties. Can I use it during night shifts also?

Hello Sir, I hope you doing well i want to contact you by email could you please send me a message to my email !! please i want to for something

my email : pessword@hotmail.com

hello sir...Is mustard oil gud for improving eye sight?

hello sir... Is mustard oil gud for improving eye sight?

sir meri dono eyes ki power -1.25 hai........can it should help me...........

firstly, you should needs to consult with specialist.

Yes, whenever you want you can, it's up to you.

Yes, Applying (Massage) mustard oil to the soles of both feet daily at night, is helpful to improve eyesight.

anurag dixit Admin

sir my both eyes are -1.75,can this number be reduced with this remedy?....can it be cured permanently?.......should i wear specs all the time..?sir please reply fast...i really dont want to wear specs

sir gya tha...unhone kaha ki permanent chashma lagao and i don't want it...

Yes this remedy is works and you should wear specs while using this treatment for daily routine work.

Is it necessary to hv d mixture with milk in night only or any point of time will be fine ??

Yes, because after taking this remedy, you should make some rest for eyes and if you want to use any time, any point then you should do it, it is also beneficial.

SIr I am currently taking a shake of protein and peanuts at night in milk :) then please tell me how to use this (timing) ??? Did i have to leave it ?? or drink after half hour ?? or add ingredients into the shake ? please do replyyyy

HELLO SIR
IS IT IMPORTANT TO MIX SUGAR ALSO IN THE SAME QUANTITY ... CAN ITS QUANTITY BE MADE LESS AS COMPARED TO ALMOND AND FENNEL SEEDS....???
PLZ DO RPLY SIR...

You can use this remedy with gap of an hour after taking the shake of protein and don't add the ingredients in this mixture.

Yes you can, It's your choice.

sir i am 14 years old,kya body banane se hieght ruk jati hai????????????

Sir,
thank you for sharing this important information.. My son age 17 years is having sever eye sight problem, I came to know this very recently..Now Dr has advised him to us spec of -9. At the beginning since he cant use -9 as he will be having giddiness so Dr advice to use with -5. Being the mother, i am really worried about but son. so will the above information that u have provided will beneficial my son? If so i will start using from today itself.

Yes, it is only possible when you will takes imbalanced nutrition diet but sometimes, the hormones in the body is gives adversely affected due to certain exercise.

you can use this remedy and consult with your family doctor.

Sir
kya is remedy ko after breakfast le sakte hai

Anyone whose vision improved so far... please share your experience...

Yes you can use it after an hour of breakfast.

Hello sir
I want to know that ihav a 1 yr child who take feed is this remedy ok as im taking will this not made bad effect on my child
can I take this remedy with dairy milk with horlicks
if I take this remedy in morning then in how many hours after should I take lunch
or during uses this remedy period is there any things that should be avoided
pls sir reply my querries

Sir, My Name is Amrit and i am 14 years old. Can i use this remedy? If yes, do I have to reduce the intake of this mixture.

you should take lunch or breakfast approximately an hour after taking this remedy. You should avoid fast food, oily foods and spicy foods. With this treatment you can add green vegetables, fruits and Pulses in you food.

Yes, you can use but half in quantity.

Hello sir
can I take this remedy with dairy milk WITH Horkicks

Arvindji mere husband ki eyepower 9.5 and 11hai toh kirpa aap btayiye unki najar b theek ho jayegi

Yes, but i want to know the age of your husband.

can I use apple cider vinager with water to lose my wieght and also this remidy too?
please ans !

in the special advise why should we put water in mouth

how many glasses of milk should i drink

Hi Im 35 and with an eyesight reading of -12 in left and -11 in right eye. Will this remedy be beneficial to me too. Thankyou very much in advance.

hello sir while we taking this it will increase the weight

because if you put some water in your mouth and thereafter washes your eyes then it will beneficial for eyes.

Yes, it will be beneficial for you.

You can use less in quantity, But do not increasing weight from consumption of this remedy.

Sir, i am already taking ayurvedic medicine for improving eyesight, can i include this treatment as well, also my eyesight is -7 right & -5.5 left, am in 23year old - Highly aprreciate your kind response

sir can we mix some chocolate in milk

my brother is 13years old . can this be useful for him. he has got specs from past 1-year but weak eyesight is not our genetic problem.

sir
whether through this remedy can i get rid of my spects as i have high no. upto -5 in one eye and that too cylindrical, which cant be corrected ,when i wear contact lens

my brother is 13years old . he has specs but weak eyesight is noy our genetic problem. will this work for him and if yes then how much quantity should be taken considering his age.

if it really benifical

Never! You can use this with sugar or without sugar.

You can use it but half in quantity.

You can use this remedy with consult with any Ayurvedic specialist.

You can use half in quantity.

Hello sir
kya is remedy se cylindrical no bhi kam ho jayega or koi or tablet le sakte hai like seven seas pls reply me sir

Hi Sir,

My daughter is 6 and 1/2 years old. Her one eye number is coming between -.75 to -1.5 as tersted in one of a shop and in the other eye there is no number. Can we use the same treatment for her or suggest some alternative medication

You can use it with any other treatments but if you are in a big trouble then consult with a specialist.

First you can consult with a eye specialist thereafter you should use this remedy for her.

i think it wil be good remedy

Dear sir,
My age is 52 yrs I am suffering short sight problem ( +1.50 and +1.75) kindly advise the remedy in this regard.

HELLO sir, this remedy is quite interesting and easy to follow.

I went through lasik surgery on jan 1st 2014. Now I am facing problem with vision in dim lights and slight pain in my left eye. Even though my doctor suggested that these side effects are quite common after surgery and they will be cured I am worried about this.
Can i take this remedy to rectify my eye problems?

hellow i am of 16 yrs old and my eys no is 1.5 in my both eyes .. can this medicine help me in improving my eye sight .. are you 100% guranted.....

Is 40 days is time for all the people having more or less eyesight.
I have 4.5 will it work for me too in 40 days

Is 40 days for all having less or more eyesight .
I have 4.5 then with this medicine can i have my specs removed

How sure are you of this recipe? Has it ever treated anyone? Dont get me wrong, I just want to be very sure

Sir, i have lazy eye.Can i use this remedy? Will it work for me?

Sir, can I use almonds with peel ? or without peel ,,

Sir,Can I use almonds with peel or without peel ?

Sir,my 6 years old daughter's eyesight is very weak -3.00 and -3.75..I m worried abt her... Can this remedy help her 2 improve her sight.. And also tell me abt dose for 6 years age...thanks

You can consult with your doctor and after that you can use it.

You should use this remedy and also do some Best Eyes Exercises to get rid from it.

Yes, you can use this remedy and tell me the effects about it.

@shivani,
40 days are not sufficient for more eyesight but this remedy have ability to reduced this problem in 40 days.

Yes, these all the remedies has tested and proved by ayurveda.

Yes, you can use it.

You can use both types of almonds, it's your choice.

You can use half in quantity of this remedy for her.

thanks arvind g.
I used this remedy for 3 months and reduced approx. 2 points of eyeglasses. now I wear 3 & 3.75 no. of glasses instead of 5 & 5.50 no.
Should I use this remedy continuously or stop for some days? Is there any Side affect of this remedy?

Not permanently, but I hv reduced my spex number app. 2.
now I wear 3 75 Instead of 5.50 no. of glasses.
I hope this treatment can remove eyeglasses permanently.
thanx.

Hi my eyesight is -2.50 in both eyes. Would the treatment work in 40 days or would I need to take the remedy longer. Im 16 years old so do I take 10g almonds, sugar and fennel seeds with a glass of milk

Thanks

You will get amazing effects in eyes by using it at least 40 days.

Hi, I am from America, new to ayurveda, and want to try this remedy. Is american cow milk good to use for remedy? And do I drink the remedy everyday until I get perfect eyesight? Thanks

My child is only 3 and 1/2 years. His eye sight is -3.50 in both eyes. I want to ask that my child can use this remedy. How much dosage he should take? Will it work on my child

Your thinking about ayurveda is much better. You should use it, until you get perfect eyesight.

You can use this remedy but you should use only half in quantity for him.

Great blog sir, do you know anyone who used this remedy and has good eyesight? It is hard to believe that this will improve eyesight. My doctor say only way is laser surgery, but I am scaried of laser. Please help.

hello sir i m suman sharma : sir please mujhe ye bataiye ki ye remedy bnani kese hai...because i m confuse.....please tell me sir i want to need very much

please btaiye na sir meri aankho ka nmbr 3.50 hai kya mujhe bhi is remedy ka benifit mil payega

Yes, this is beneficial for all.

First you can consult with your doctor. Thereafter you can use this remedy and see the magical effect of this remedy.

Suman,
Preparing method is given in this article. So, read carefully.

hii my eye sight is -4 for both eyes. I already followed so many remedies to improve my eyesight. But no change. Will this cure my eyesight? How much time it will take? Instead of amla juice can u suggest another remedy? Because i already tried that one, no improvement.

You can use it at-least 40 days and thereafter tell your experience about this.

hey i am using it for 25 days didnt see any effect till , will continue though ..... my question is the fennel seeds are Jeera or badishep, as i am suing badishep right now.

Thanks, GN

Sir , my daughter is 5years old she is having clendrical power in both eyes.is this medicine beneficial for her also?and if yes how much quantity will be given to her.pls reply I m worried about het eyes.

Hello! My daughter is 7 years old and has just been informed that she needs glasses. Her biological mother wears glasses too. I had a question about the length of this remedy. She lives primarily with me but visits her biological mother every other weekend and every Thursday. So for a max period of time she is 4 nights with her biological mom. Her mother wants nothing to do with natural remedies and doesnt believe in them. If I were to do this with my 7 year old, would it become ineffective if she didnt take the remedy for 4 nights?? Does it have to be 40 consistent days? Or could I just do it for as long as I can while she is with me??

what do you mean by glass vessel

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 503   Newer›   Newest»