How to Improve Eyesight: 18 Natural Remedies and Ways to Get Better Vision

Home Remedies Ayurveda

Home Remedies To Improve Eyesight Fast

Last Updated: Feb 19, 2019

Today we are discussing about home remedies for improving eyesight and removal of glasses. Many people in the world are suffering from the diseases such as Myopia and Hyperopia; as resulting they are forced to use glasses.

The visual system of human being works for seeing all the surrounding things and help to understand about the visual theory of world. Without eyesight, it seems like as a bow without arrow. We cannot think about this beautiful world without eyesight.

There are many reasons behind eyesight weakness; the most common is uneven lifestyle, watching TV without blinking, working on computer for long hours, fewer nutrition diets, hereditary disorder etc.

improve_eyesight

Nevertheless, here we are discussing some natural tips and remedies to get rid of glasses and improve your eyesight rapidly. These remedies are very common and influential. After using, eyesight would improve significantly and you would be grateful to Ayurveda.

Natural Home Remedies For Improve Eyesight at Home

1. Almond and Fennel Seeds

Almonds and fennel seeds are the key ingredients to improve your eyesight significantly. This is the tremendous remedial combination with Mishri (crystallized sugar). You must try this remedial mixture to improve your eyesight.
  • Almond (Badam)
  • Large Fennel or Fennel Seeds (Sounf).
  • Sugar or (Kuja Mishri) is also known as "Crystallized Sugar lumps".
How To Prepare: - Take equal amount of almond, large fennel (fennel seeds) and sugar (Kuja mishri) and grind them to make a fine powder. For example if you take 500 gram of almond then also take 500 grams of both fennel seeds and sugar or mishri. Thereafter Keep the mixture in a glass vessel or in plastic container on a safe place. Now the remedy is ready to use.

Note: – You also can make more remedy at same time and keep it in a glass vessel or plastic container on a safe place.

Treatment Method (Dosage): Take 10 gram of this remedial mixture with 250 ml of milk at every night before you go to sleep. Use this remedy continuously at least for 40 days, resulting your eyes will become brighter and doesn't need glasses. This is true, if you don't believe then should try to feel the effects. It has also effective to cure from weakness of mind, twisted mind, and amnesia by this remedy.

Precautions: Give half quantity of medication to minors. To getting full benefit of the remedy, you shouldn’t drink water for two hours after taking the remedy.

2. Triphala Remedy

Triphala is the magic of ayurveda; it is the best combination of three herbal fruits. Triphala has very effective to treat from Tridosha (vata, pitta and kapha) and even also it has been very effective to cure from eyesight weakness, eye disorders and hair problems. Regarding to improve eyesight, you have to wash your eyes with triphala water as given formula.

Triphala: A Megical Remedy For All Disease - Read More

Put or soak a teaspoon triphala powder into a glass of water and leave it to overnight. Next morning, fitter this water and wash your eyes with this water. You can also keep fresh water in your mouth when washing your eyes with triphala water to getting tremendous improvements within a month.
Use this method on a regular basis and once in a day to get noticeable improvements in your eyesight.

3. Gooseberry/Amla

Amla or gooseberry is the most effective herb to treat from eye disorders; it is rich source of vitamin C. You can eat Amla or gooseberry in any form such as powder, capsule or tablet, jam or drink the juice.

How To Prepare Amla Juice At Home

You can also drink fresh amla juice with honey on daily morning. Or you can take a teaspoon of amla powder with water at night before sleeping. Amla is the best tonic to stay healthy and improve your eyesight fast.

4. Bilberry (Vaccinium Myrtillus)

Bilberry is an excellent antioxidant herb that helps to stimulate blood flow of human body. It is works to strengthen blood vessels and also increase retinal pigments that protect your eyes from harmful content as free radicals. This is the best remedy for night blindness and weak eyesight. Eat fresh bilberries every day to improve your vision.

5. Carrot

Carrot is one of the most effective home remedy for weak eyesight. It is rich of nutrients and vitamins; especially phosphorous, vitamin A, calcium and iron. You can eat raw carrots as salad; or you can drink carrot juice daily on a regular basis to get effective results.

6. Eyes Exercises

Exercise is the best way to improve eyes muscles and stimulate blood flow. Several eye excises are available here to improve your eyesight. You must try them to quickly recover from bad eyesight.

Most Effective Natural Exercises To Improve Eyesight

7. Healthy Diet

Healthy and nutrients diet is plays the most important role to have better eyesight. So it is important to get a healthy and balancing diet. You must include vitamin A supplements into your daily diet routine.

Some useful herbs and fruits are carrot juice, fish oil, eggs, milk, nuts, dry fruits, nut beans, cabbage, salad, green vegetables, lemon and fruits.

8. Barefoot Walking

Walking is most important part for human being; it should be included as a daily routine. It is more effective for eyes when walking in the morning along with barefoot on green grass. If you decided to gain your eye power once again then stay tuned to walking barefoot.

Another Effective Remedies & Herbs To Improve Eyesight

1. You can use black pepper with cow’s butter; it has an effective treatment of weak eyesight.

2. Wash properly your eyes thrice in a day along with keep water in mouth.

3. Take a plenty of sleep; it is necessary to give some rest to eyes.

4. Wash the eyes on every morning with cow’s urine.

5. Drop cow’s butter (Ghee) in your eyes at night before you goes to sleep.

6. Take more nutrition diets and proper foods.

7. Eat more vitamins and protein supplements.

8. Eat proper and balance diet including green leafy vegetables, salad and fruits.

9. Try some mandatory eyes exercises to get rid of weak eyesight and glasses.

10. Keep prevents your eyes from harmful or chemical content.

Special Advice
  • Don’t rubbing hardly the eyes with hands.
  • Take care of eyes from direct sun rays.
  • Take more vitamin C supplements.
  • Keep water in your mouth, when you are wash your face and water should be spraying on eyes.
  • Avoid fried, oily, spicy and fast foods.
  • Stop smoking and drinking of alcohol.
  • Avoid stress and stay cool.
Finally hoping, these natural treatments will helpful and effective to you. You can also make comment for any suggestion or query.

551 comments

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 400 of 551   Newer›   Newest»

You can use this remedy as long as needed for her. It's not necessary to take continuously. You should use half in quantity.

Glass vessel means glassware or pots of glass.

kunal parmar Admin

does the fennel have to be fresh every time?

Hi sir, my eye sight is -2.5 for both eyes. This eye problem happens because of Vitamin A deficiency or harmone problems. So am taking Cod liver oil capsules which is having very highest Vitamin A contents. So will there be any side effects if i take these capsules along with your remedy?.

You can make a powder by grinding these ingredients, thereafter use it daily.

High dosage of vitamin A is harmful, So first you should be consulted with eye specialist. Thereafter you can use this remedy.

Hey I am 14 years old... Can I try this remedy? Are there any side effects and/or food restrictions I should be careful of while using the mix? How much should I take with the milk?

You can use this remedy, it's doesn't have side effects. you should avoid fast foods and oily food while using this treatment and also use only half in quantity.

Hello! Sir, i m 25 years old,, my spects no. Is 5.5, can it will be reduced by this medicine...???

Should i give this medicine to 6 years old girl?

Yes, If necessary, but give only half in quantity.

Dear Arvind ji, My daughter is 4 years old and recently she has been diagnosed with -2.0 cylindrical eyer and -1.25 cylindrical eye sight problem. Please help me find the correct ayurvedic treatment for the same. Also pls help me know your contact details, so that we can visit or talk for a proper treatment. thanks

Hello sir,I have eyesight from my childhood onwards .I had gone through lasik but again my eye power s coming back (before lasik it was around R 8/L 11 now it is R 4.5/L 3.75 with some cylinder power ).But now I am 26weeks pregent and i dont want my baby to face with this kind of problem.As my first kid (6 years) is facing the same problem now (with R 3.5/L 4).So please can u suggest me some remides/ medicines so that i can take them now for my babys health

Good day sir, my name is Dharmit. Recently my 3 years old son is
diagnosed with HMD (Heredo macular degeneration) and doctor claims that
there is no treatment available for this disease. he is also found
with 2.5 number for both eyes and doctor says that since birth he has
these problem. but as far as i know, he never claims about headache or
any other trouble which is symptom of eye problem. he is blinking his
right eye more frequently since a month, before that everything was
alright. i really can't understand that in today's era still there are
disease which are incurable?. Doctor asked him to wear spectacles of
2.5 number. i am really very nervous and cant believe how he will
manage with spects. pls help me. Thanks

Hi sir, my name is raga . I have -3 for one eye & -2.75 for the other. I have tried many ways to reduce sight, but i could'nt. Will this work in 40 says for me or takes more time?

You can use this remedy for her and use only half in quantity. For any query you can comment.

You are pregnant, you should not use any treatment in this condition. you can use this remedy for your six year old daughter and use only half in quantity.

This is unbelievable stuff for me because such conditions is normally occurs after age of 40 to 60. Nevertheless don't worry about it.
You can use this remedy for him, half in quantity. Ayurvedic treatment works slowly, so keep patience.
I hope your son will get completely healthy soon.

You should find some better results in 40 days and use more days for completely get rid from this problem.

Thanks for the response sir..just want to ask last question..HMD can cause more damage/ trouble to my son's eyes in future?..any special precautions to be taken?

is it okay to take height improving and eyesight improving remedies together? if yes than should they be taken at separate times or is it okay if we take them together? if allowed to eat together than should i take 250ml milk or 500ml each day for both? please do reply

HI Arvind,
i have been using this remedy from past 40-45 days but i haven't observed any improvement in my eye sight. I am daily doing some eye exercises.I have eye power -1.75 & -1.00 in left & right eye.
Do i continue this remedy for another 40 days to get results
Note:
I am software engineer works in front of computer for 8-10 hours per day

HI Sir,
Being a software i works with computer for 8-10 hours per day recently i got effected with dry eyes and got power -1.5 is this remedy cures my eye problems
if it cures what are the precautions need to be taken while this treatment
PLZ suggest me as soon as possibel

There is nothing to lose but it is unusual combination, So You can use one from your choice.

@Pramod,
You are spending your most of time in front of computer and use this remedy. You should use this remedy regularly until you get rid from it.
Also you can put some amla or triphla powder in a glass of water at night and wash your eyes from this water in next morning. this is more beneficial for your eyes.

The answer of your question is already given in previous comment. and the precaution is avoid working in front of computer without specs.

U haven't really answered my question. Can I take remedies to increase my height and eyesight at the same time or should I do forty days of one remedy and than start the other? If yes,than how much milk should I take?

HI Arvind,
I have some concern could you plz clarify it
1.This remedy can cure any eye diseases?
2. Dry eyes can be cured?
3.Perfect eye vision can be possible?
4.Is it mandatory to take only 1teaspoon in the milk or more ? (I tastes much when i add more powder to the milk)
5.I am using some drops to the eyes, some ayurvedic ghee & amala podwer is it ok to have this remedy?

Note:
I have made this powder by this way
1.Pealed the almonds after taking from the hot water
2.kept in the open place to get dryed
3.Fried the fennel seeds in the pan for 5-10 min
4.Crystallized sugar,fennel seeds & almonds took in same proportion and made it to fine powder
Is this method is k to make powder?

You can use only one treatment at a time.

No, This process is incorrect.
You should be read the article once again and we are never tell to frying the fennel.
So please read carefully and make this powder by given way

HI Arvind,
I have some concern could you plz clarify it
1.This remedy can cure any eye diseases?
2. Dry eyes can be cured?
3.Perfect eye vision can be possible?

Did someone benefit from this prescription...or some positive response??

Sir meri umra 15saal h kya mai isse thik ho paunga ?mujhe door ka nai dikhta h

Yes, it will useful to improving eyesight and it's necessary that quantity of remedy is 10 gram. You can apply fresh amla juice drops into eyes is also beneficial for dry eyes.

Yes, You can use it.

Anonymous Admin

gud evening sir , kya apke is treatment ko m dinner k just baad mei le sakta hu ya kitne gap mei lene padega dinner k ....plz tell me sir , about this ....

After Dinner, You can use it after a gap of half an hour.

My daughter is 4.5 yrs and she number is +1.50 will this remedy help and how much milk along with half quantity of mixture.

dear sir
maine rly. asst. loco pilot ki post ke liye apply kiya tha. or mera medical fitness test one month baad hai. but abhi meri left eye 6/9 hai jabki medical fitness test paas karne ke liye eye vision 6/6 both eyes hona jaruri hai. kya is dava se meri distance eye sight one month me hi 6/6 ho jaygi..
please answer me my mail address is weknowthe7@gmail.com sir i need your help
please tell me becouse i am very close for get a job and i do not want loss this opportunity.
this is a golden chance for me.
please answered me very soon.
very very thank you sir

You should use half quantity of milk with it.

For this you can follow the given remedies, they are:-
1. You should use this remedy continuously.
2. You can drop two drops of cow's ghee into eyes every night before you go to sleep.
3. Use Triphala churna as given method:- put some triphala powder into a glass of water at night, thereafter next morning filtering it, and wash your eyes from this.
4. You can do eyes exercises to improve your eyes vision.
5. Avoid oily, spicy and fast food.
Hoping, this will be helpful to you.

Hi sir,
I hav read all d comments & developed a hope for my mother's eyes. Few months back her left eye vision became nil. we went to docs n they said it happened due to high b.p. They suggested for some 4 - 5 injections in d eye. We did. Initially there was 20 % improvement but after injections doctor did one lazer also...But now d position is shez unable to see from her left eye. Can I also use dis medicine for my mother. Wil dat b benefiacial for her.

do Reply....I hv developed a ray of hope by reading your answers.

Eagerly waiting for ur answer.

Hello Sir,
i am of 20 years old and my eyes no is -1.75 and right -2 my both eyesight. Can this medicine help me in improving my eye sight. Would the treatment work in 40 days, because somebody said me eyesight back naturally its never possible .. and i do not want to wear glasses i hate it too much.....Sir are you sure its give me result and i remove my eyglasses in some days.... :( Please give me reply

First you should be tell me the age of your mother. Nevertheless we are suggest some remedies for your mother. You can use all the remedies, those given in previous (just above) comment.

Yes, you can use this remedy. Also you should wash your eyes with triphla and do eye exercises to improve eyesight.

Hi Arvind, I would like to know one thing my left eye is -2.5 and right one is -1.5. Will this work for me if i take your remedy? Approximately how much sight i can reduce within 40 days by doing this please let me know.

Arvind ji....Aap ke paas bhuta passion hai people ke stupid questions ke answers dhni kalia. I Just like to say thanks for sharing this powerful remadie. I really appreciate...Once again Thanks.

Sir maine kai exercise bhi pata ki hai like blinking very fast, rotating eyes, etc
Toh kya ye mai glasses phen ke karu.

Aur jab power kam hogi toh kya tab mai glasses badlu ?
My age is 16.
Name: yash

You can use it without caring of time, because ayurvedic medicines works slow.
But this is effective and beneficial.

You can done all the exercises without glasses, is beneficial.

Hi sir .. Meri eye sight -1.25 and -.75 h... Maine sbi cmnt read kiye h.. Bt mujhe ye jan'na ki Agr hum 500gm badam lete h to same 500 gm fennel and 500gm sugar leke, unko mix krna h kya?? Agr ho ske to plzzz mujhe mail krna plzz.. Meri mail I'd h - manjeetsinghdhwn@ gmail.com

Plzz reply.. M waiting

Hi main 34 ki huin kya yeh remedy meri eyesight thik kar sakti hai . Mera right eye -7 aur left eye ka-1.5 hai plz reply me fast on my email …sneha_pthk@rediffmail.com

Hi Arvind sir ,my age is 24 ,and eye power is -2.0 ,so by using this remedy can i get rid of spectacles....and how many days?????i need your suggestion sir???

Sir Can you please clarify about cylindrical power . Is that too treatable with this remedy of fenel seeds or there is any other treatment. Please suggest. I m dharampal from Saudi arabia

Yes, you are absolutely right.

You can use this remedy, this will be beneficial.

is this medicine have any side effect for children under 6 years? (redness in eyes ...?)

No, there is no side effects from any of ayurvedic medicines.

Sir I hv heard that white pepper is is also good for eyes can that be also taken.

106..

sir my age is 24 my poer is -2.0 can i get rid of with my spectacles....

I am having -0.75 power of both eyes.. Can i use this powder and can reduce it to -0.5 .please reply me asap
Thnku so much

Anonymous Admin

Sir fennel seed means jeera or bedisop ?

Yes, you can use this with cow's butter for getting benefits.

Yes, You can use it. Also You should do some exercises of eyes while taking this remedy, this is more beneficial.

Can I give half teaspoon or one tea spoon mixture to children?

can i use plastic bottles to keep the powder?

Yes, You can give one teaspoon to children.

Sir ye night me khana khane ke kitni der baad lena hai ????

sir, meri eye sight power -1.5 hai. is remedy se meri eye power 6/6 dur ki or 0.6 paas ki ho sakti hai. Mera matlab hai ek dam normal ho sakti hai.

please reply me soon

hello!!! I am 16 years old,i will turn 17 this year, in shaa allah, should i still take half the quantity?

You can use this remedy after a gap of an hour.

Yes, but for this you should use this remedy daily without caring of time.

sir, me ye remedy din me ek baar hi khani hai kya? or without milk bhi le sakta hu kya agar din me 3 ya 4 baar khau to

You can use this remedy once in a day and with milk to getting effective result.

sir remedy raat ko hi leni jaruri hai ya kisi bhi time le sakte hai

It's up to you and it's your choice.

Anonymous Admin

Sir , sone ke kitane der pahle remedy lena aur kaise lena

Please read the article again and carefully for this.

My eye power is -1.5 and - 2.25
will it remove my specs within 40 days? Guaranteed? If not then ?

Anonymous Admin

Sir kya pakka mera chashma utar jayega agar meh daily use karungi isse? Isse lene k kitne time baad meh doctor k paas jaun?

Anonymous Admin

Hi my son is 4 yrs old and he has a very weak eyesight and his no is 10 on both eyes and the doc says it's generic will this remedy work

Anonymous Admin

And I use castor oil 1 drop in each eye every night Plz reply I m very worried abt my son

hello can u please tell me how did your number reduce.plz help!

You can be feel better within 40 days with using this remedy.

Yes, you can go to doctor after 2-3 months of using this remedy.

Yes, this remedy is works and use it half in quantity. You can use cow's butter 1 drop in each eye is more beneficial.

i hav -4.25 and -3.24 can i use this formula,does it really work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous Admin

i have -4 in both eyes . how long will it take to reduce to -2 or less?

sir actually me government job karna chahta hu to to us me eye test must hai jo ki eyes ek dam perfect honi chahie. To kya is remedy se meri eyes ek dam correct ho sakti hai? or kitne dino me, agar ho sakti hai to.

kya me ye remedy morning me khana khane ke saath ya khana khane ke ek dam baad milk ke saath le sakta hu kya

Hello sir
my eye power is -1.50 in left and -2.25 in right. If i use this remedy for 3 months will this remove my spectacle permanentely?
Also can i use this remedy before breakfast?

Anonymous Admin

Someone told me that ghee with black pepper in milk also helps;is it true?

Anonymous Admin

If i use it for 3 months , can i then go to the doctor/optician to know if my specs have been removed?
Plz tell me approx after how much time i should go to doctor for knowing dat my specs have been removed? If the doctor told me that my no. Has reduced but the specs have not been removed then how long should i use this remedy and visit the doctor?
plz help as i want freedom from glasses.

Hello sir
my name is sona
My eye power is 2.5 and 1.5, i know this remedy will definately remove my spectacles but i need to know that after how many months(exact) i should go to see the doctor for specs removal?
i dont want that if i go to see the doctor only my power gets reduced but my specs have not been removed because then again and again i will need to go to the doctor! So please help me and guide me

Will this cure or decrease cylindrical power !!!!!!

Arvind jee ,
Can we use packet milk?
Like amul toned etc.??
Plz tell asap.

Yes, It is effective and very useful.

You can take it at least 3 -4 months regularly and do some exercises to eyesight increases.

Yes, it works. you can use it after a gap of half an hour after breakfast.

Yes, this combination helps to increase eyesight.

If your power is not much problematic then you will remove your specs within 2 to 4 months. otherwise it will take some more time to give results.

You can use this remedy at least for 3 to 4 months regularly. otherwise you can step up for another option.

Sir my power is -1.5 and - 2.25
Plz tell me hiw much time will it take?

Anonymous Admin

If we use packet milk will the effect become slow?

Anonymous Admin

Ok sir i will use packet milk and will use this remedy after breakfast?
Will it be ok and efficient fastly?

Anonymous Admin

Sir if i use it in the morning using packet milk will then also it will be beneficial if i use 3 to 4 months?
Power is -1.5 and -2.5

Arvind ji
my eye number is - 2.75 of both eyes . If i use this remedy in the morning after breakfast then after how long it will take to remove my spectacles? Bcoz i cant take this remedy at every night bcoz sometimes i have to go somewhere etc
So please tell me how many months will i have to wait for specs removal?

sir ye remedy se mere specs permanently utar jae ge kya?
Or kya me ye remedy amul milk jo packets me ata hai usse le sakta hu kya

Anonymous Admin

Sir if i do eye exercises do i need to remove my glasses and then do or should i wear them and then do?
I do exercises like palming, focussing on a far object etc. Please tell me fast sir
thank you!

Anonymous Admin

Arvind ji please bataiye kya meh iss remedy ko roz subha khali pet le sakta hoon? Please arvind ji bataiye meri eyes ka number bohot zyada hai aur mujhe chashma nahi lagana toh kya meh isse khali pet le loo??

Yes, it is effective.

You should use it after a gap of an hour after breakfast.

You should use this remedy at least 3 to 4 months regularly to get effects.

You can remove glasses or not, it's up to you. if you can feel comfortable without glasses during exercise then it will be OK, you can do it.

Sir before 6 months I had a retinal laser can I use this remedy

Will this decrease ccylindercial power i have it in my right eye only please help me do replay!!!

Anonymous Admin

Sir my daughter has squint in her left eye due to power and lazy eye is their any remedy or exercise to overcome her squint pls suggest her age is 9 yrs or do we HV to go for squint correction surgerory

No, You can use it before go to sleep for get effective results.

You can consult with any specialist for it. thereafter use this remedy.

Yes, It will be useful to reduce cylindrical power.

My suggestion is that you should go for a eye specialist or you can use some eye exercise for her.

does eyesight dissappear surely??

sir jese ki hum sab TV, Computers and mobiles use karte hai to inse hamari eyes pe effect padta hai. so jab tak me remedy le raha hu tab tak in sab ka use me na karu to meri eyes jaldi thik hogi ya nai

Anonymous Admin

Hi i have had surgary on a lazy eye when i was 5years on my right eye i am now 40years and hate wearing glasses i am wanting this corrected in my right eye i see 6/18 corrected to 6/12 i want it 6/6 unaided will this work

Hi arvind jee
my eye power is -2 for both the eyes.
if i use this remedy for long will it ever become 0?
Also is -2 considered to be a very high power or not much problematic?
Can i ever remove specs? Plz tell i am 20 years old.

I didn't understand that what you want to say.

Yes, you can use this remedy. Hoping that, it will working for you.

You can use this remedy and do some eye exercises every day. you will definitely get rid from specs.

My son is 5 years old and his eyesight is weak can i use this med for my son

Anonymous Admin

If i do palming , taking a pencil and bringing it towards nose, rotate eyes up and down then will i remove specs along wid this remedy?

Arvind ji namaste
sir mujhe sinusitis ki problem hai . Agar meh iss remedy ko use karu toh meri eye power 0 ho jayegi na? Kahi sinus ki wajha se iska effect reduce toh nahi hoga na? Plz tell me sir

sir meri lift eyeside -0.75 h kya ye 40 days me cover ho jaye gi.........

Dear sir my kid is 5yrs nd he has -1 (180cyl.) for both eyes nd he frequently blink his eyes nd sometimes making cross eyes..will this remedy with 5grm i.e 1tabelspoon will work for him..if possible please mail ur email id to vivshi654@yahoo.co.in pl suggest

Dear sir my kid is 5yrs nd he has -1(180deg cyld) no for both eyes.will this remedy with 5gram i.e 1tabelspoon will work for him.he also blinks nd crossing the eyes frequently.
If possible plz email ur id to vivshi654@yahoo.co.in thx...also appreciating ur useful blog..

my son is 15 years old .
no is -10 and-11
will this remedy be good for him?

Dear Sir,

I have myopia -7.5 and -8.5 in both my eyes and am a mother of 2 daughters, 10 yrs and 4 yrs. My elder daughter has myopia -2. So, for my elder daughter, I will surely try this remedy, but can I also give to my younger daughter so that she be prevented from any eyesight problem?

I am very afraid as doctors say its in genes so children have more reasons to catch it. But can I prevent its probability to occur by always giving this mixture at night??

Hello arvind sir
i am sandhya
my age is 19 .
i am suffering from sinusitis
my eye power is -2 for both the eyes , if i use this remedy without caring of time and do some eye exercises will my eyesight become perfectly alright?
Means will i remove my glasses permanentely or not?
Will sinus affect my eyesight even if i use this remedy?

Arvind sir please reply as soon an you can because i am very tensed because of my glasses as i do not want to wear them . I keep on thinking about it and cant focus on other things please please answer to my question.
Thanking you!

You need to exercising regularly along with remedy. even you can wash your eyes three to four times in a day when it feels dry.

He is a child and can't take it. Is it a genetic disorder or not?.
You should take him to a specialist for a proper diagnosis and curing.

You can use it without caring about sinusitis.

You can feel impressive result by using this remedy.

He is a kid, So you should go for the eye specialist for proper diagnosis and treatment.

Anonymous Admin

i m a myopic astigmatism patient do this method can help me ?

Anonymous Admin

i m myopic astigmatism patient so this method can help me i m wearing spax last 5years plzzz reply soo. sir

Can I get ur ph no where I can speak to u and ask u more abt the problem I m having

Thx sir for replying.we had consulted with eye specialist only where we got to know he has -1 no..we have already stared taking the remedy since last 3days..Do u think this remedy Will not work for him..

Also let us know is this remedy has any side effects if it does not suit anybody..awaiting feedback..

Dear Sir,
My child is 2 year old. His eyesight is week about -9 .
Doctor told that it is genetic.
Will this treatment benefit for him.

Anonymous Admin

meri aankho k no.s -3.5 & -4 hai to kya ye remedy muje useful hogi aur ha to isme kitna time lagega plz reply fast aur ha meri abhi age 20 hai aur me 12 sal ki age se glasses pehnti hu

dear sir,
from the birth i m having no and it has up to 7 and 9 ,after that i have done laser operation no reduced bt due to work load i got the no again...now prob is my left eye vision very weak frm the birth ..i can read upto 2 lines only..my eye sight is weak naturally...sir can u just tell me is this remedy will beneficail to me.?/

Hello sir
i m anuj
suffering from myopia nd a no. Of both d eyes is -1.25
sir, i have dream to go IAF can you tell using this remedies
kitne time me improve ho skti h
nd abi tk kitne logo ko improvement mila h
rply as soon as
thanking you

Dear Mr.Arvind,

Without the sugar lump, is the medicine effective??

Dear Mr.Arvind,

Is the medicine effective without sugar lump?

This remedy doesn't have side-effects. even this is an ayurvedic remedy, so It isn't harmful for anyone.

You can use this remedy along with your children without caring of time. Regular and continuous treatment may be help you.

Sir if i dont eat amla but do this remedy will it be ok and remove my specs?

sir while using this remedy, is there is necessary to wear spectecals

Can this treatment reduce my eye power from -4.5&3.75 with in two years!!!!

Anonymous Admin

Arvind jii please tell me
i was on 15th day of using this remedy and after taking this remedy one day by mistake i drank a pinch of water. Will this nullify the effect??

Sir myself Sanjeev... Am applying for Indian railways and I have a myopia of -5 both eyes...... To get fit for medical exam I need within -4... So with this remedy can I reduce it to -4 or less.... I have 2years time... ?

Thx sir for replying.plz also let me know as my kid is 5yrs so sometime he refuse to take remedy nd it make a gap of 1-2days.otherwise we are trying to give remedy regularly.so plz let me know whether this gap reduces the effect.

No, this doesn't reduce the effects of remedy.

You can use this remedy. sinus wouldn't affect your eyesight while taking this treatment.
You should do eyes exercises to improve eyesight.

Yes, it will help you.

Well, genetic disorder is difficult to solve early with medicine but it is not a proper age to give any remedies to him.
Therefore, you should be go for a specialist doctor and treat this condition.

You can use this remedy, it would be helpful to you.

Yes, this remedy would help you alot.

Do you have near sighted ness (minus) or far sigthtesnes (plus)

Dear sir this remedy is good but if am using glasses regularly how should I come to know , should I take them out to observe results.....

Hello Arvind ji. My son is 6 year old. Now after checkup of his eye. doctor informed that he needs glasses with the 1.0 No. Is i give above medicine for improve his eyesight. is it is safe for his health .kindly reply.

Use this remedy along with special eyes exercises to quickly improve your eyesight. An Ayurvedic remedies works slow, therefore you shouldn't care about time.

Yes, this is effective.

It's not necessary but do this for improvement.

Yes, you can use it regularly along with amla and triphala powder method. this method is given in just above comment.

No, don't worry about it.

Yes, you can do it. even you should wash your eyes with amla or triphala powder to get effective results.

Yes, you think right and keep it up.

You can use this remedy, this is 100% safe and ayurvedic.

Thx..alot for ur wonderful help..

Sir plz tell me dat does amla murabba helps in eyes improvement and white hairs????

Anonymous Admin

Can we have flavoured milk?

Anonymous Admin

hello , my son is 7 year old . he have myopia (-2 for both eyes). He is allergic with milk . Please reply me the remedy to improve his eye sight.

Anonymous Admin

sir my son is allergic ( produce cough ) if drink milk. He is 6 and half years old . he have myopia (-2 both eyes)
sir, please recommend any effective remedy to improve his eye sight.

Hello Sir plz tell me in this medicine can I use dakni mirch

Yes, this is helpful for both hair and eyes.

Can we use almond directly or soak them in water before night?

Yes, You can use it with butter for effective results.

Whenever you want, it's your choice.

Hello Arvind, Thanks for giving simple aruvedic medicine to increase eyesight. Actually my sight is 2.5and 2.I am taking your power with milk at night. what will be do to increase my eyesight quickly. Please help me.

Anonymous Admin

how long i have to take this to improve eye sight ?

You should be use this remedy without caring of time. it may take a long time to cure permanently.

You can try for some eye exercises to improve your eyesight.

Dear Sir,
I am a diabetic patient. I can't take sugar every day. So what shd i do? Pls advice.

Sir have u tested it on anyone?Kia us ki eyesight completely theek ho gai??, please reply me fast, I have to start it.....

You can use it without sugar and also use the remedy for diabetes.

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 400 of 551   Newer›   Newest»